RSS Feed

La La's Wine Bar and Pizzeria


Last weekend, I met some of my best girl friends at a wine bar/pizzeria in town called Lala's Wine Bar and Pizzeria. We decided to meet at 6 pm since their happy hour goes until seven. To start off the night I ordered the Y3 Chardonnay from Napa. Since I will be in Napa in a month, I have been trying to order different wines from that region. It was delicious, but defintely full bodied and would have been probably better suited for my second glass and not my first. The other wine I tried was the King Estate Pinot Gris from Oregon. It was delicious, and I am definitely a fan of the sweeter wines!


For dinner I split the Lala’s Pollo Salad (Herb grilled chicken, seasonal apples, spring greens, candied walnuts, Gorgonzola Dolce and organic cider vinaigrette) and the Il David (Naked (of course) three cheeses, herb grilled chicken,artichokes, oven dried tomatoes, roasted garlic and Peppadew peppers) Both were absolutely fantastic! The manager on duty came over and asked if it was our first time here. When we said yes, she offered us FREE dessert. We decided on the Chocolate Giovanni (Housemade chocolate ganache with a Frangelico hazelnut anglaise and raspberry puree). It was a perfect dish to split and a great way to end the night!

Me, Kristin, Darcy, Pam, Becca

For those of you that just started a blog and for those that have had one for awhile. How long did it take you before you told your friends about it? I have told some people, but definitely not everyone. I am curious how people responded when you told them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment